|She Loves To Read||
Throughout October I've been reading and reviewing all of Ali McNamara's books and I was delighted when she agreed to take part in a Q&A. I asked Ali all about her latest novel Step Back In Time and some quick fire questions that made her think!
1. Step Back In Time is your latest novel, where did the inspiration for this unique idea come from?
I’ve been a fan of time travel movies and TV shows for as long as I can remember, and I’ve always fancied having a go at writing my own time travel story.
2. Out of all of your novels, which one did you enjoy writing the most?
From Notting Hill To New York…Actually. Much of what happens in it is based on things that happened to me on my first trip to New York. It brings back some great memories.
3. If you could be one of your own characters from any of your books, who would you choose?
Scarlett, I love her, and she’s very like me.
4. Do you have a strict writing routine?
Not at all, but it seems to get done!
5. What's your favourite part of being an author?
Hearing from my readers how much they enjoy my stories is by far the best part.
6. Who has been your biggest influence?
7. If you could have dinner with one other author (alive or dead) who would you choose?
Not an author as such, but a scriptwriter. The same answer as above – Mr Richard Curtis
What is your:
Drops of Jupiter by Train
A set of books from my childhood called Topsy and Tim
favourite tv show?
I don’t have only one! But I like Cecelia Ahern’s books very much.
favourite day of the week?
Huge thanks to Ali for taking the time to answer these questions!